American School Board Journal Site License Program: Frequently Asked Questions
What is the American School Board Journal Site License Program?
ASBJ’s Site License program was created in response to requests from our library and university customers who desired the ability for multiple users to access the asbj.com site concurrently. The program grants access to full-time and part-time employees, students, staff, affiliated researchers and independent contractors of the Licensee for the term of the agreement.
How much does it cost?
The annual fee is $250.00.
How is access granted?
The Licensee provides the National School Boards Association (NSBA) the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses at the time the agreement is signed. The Licensee may also add IP addresses at any time during the contract term.
What are the authorized uses for the material?
The Licensee may make the licensed material available to authorized users only through a secure network for purposes of research, education or other noncommercial use, including:
• View and Display: Licensee and Authorized Users have the right to electronically view and display the Licensed Materials.
• Digitally Copy: Authorized Users may download and digitally copy reasonable portions of the Licensed Materials for personal use only. Downloading of entire issues of American School Board Journal is not permitted.
• Print Copy: Authorized Users may print reasonable portions of the Licensed Materials for personal use only. Printing of entire issues of American School Board Journal is not permitted.
• Distribute: Authorized Users may transmit content in “person-to-person” and non-systematic exchanges of information between Authorized Users and specific individuals.
• Fair Use: Licensee and Authorized Users may make use of the Licensed Materials as is consistent with the fair use principles of the United States.
What are the terms and conditions?
Terms and conditions are consistent with those of ASBJ’s publisher, the National School Boards Association which are located at: www.nsba.org/FunctionNav/Help/NSBAsTermsofuse.aspx
What is the term of the agreement?
The term of the Agreement is one year.
Will I receive usage reports?
Who can I contact for additional information?
Liana Glasco, Senior Manager of Circulation Fulfillment, at 703-838-6708 or firstname.lastname@example.org.